Monday, April 29, 2013

Coming SOON!

As soon as finals are over, my precious cousin and I will be getting our Etsy shop up, running, and in full swing. We will be offering my baked goods and various crafts. (Coolers, canvases, wine glasses, pint glasses, hand painted dog bowls, etc...) We will also be offering Big/Little and Formal packages! You can go ahead and view the shop here, but there's not much listed except for cupcakes and cookies of mine! Be on the look out, and more things will be added to the shop soon!

PS: If you are in the Knoxville/East Tennessee area, we're also offering do some bigger jobs (corn hole boards, etc)... For example, we're painting a guy's bar top orange and white checkerboard here in the next few weeks! Email with any questions! tennesseetreats@gmail.com

- KJ, T, Beau, and Milo.

PPS: I decided today that if I ever did open my own bakery, it would be called Two Dogs and a Lady. The end. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment